Aadhar Card online Registration, Online Aadhar Card Registration, Aadhar Card online Registration Process, Aadhar Card online Registration Documents, Aadhar Card Online Registration status….
Hello, friends….. Today I am going to tell you the exact step by step procedure which you can follow to complete your Aadhar Card online registration process.
In developing country like India, due to lack of knowledge about the Internet, people prefer to apply for various documents in Offline mode. But in reality, online services are much easier and reliable as compared to offline mode. In this article, you will learn how to enroll for Aadhar Card Online Registration.
As you all know that Aadhar card plays a vital role as it acts as your identity proof in India. There are N number of Enrollment centre in India, where You can register for a free Aadhar Card. All you have to do is to fill up an application form, provide documents and few other Procedure.
You can get the Application form from the Enrollment center itself or the same can be easily obtained from the Internet. Just follow the below guidelines to enroll for Aadhar Card Online.
- 1st of All go to the official website of the Uidai which is – https://appointments.uidai.gov.in and obtain your appointment form
- Enter the necessary details like – Your Name, Phone Number, Email Id, Address and so on
- After filling the necessary details, as specified above, select your nearest Enrollment center and the time and date for appointment online
Visit the Aadhar Card centre on the specified date and time and get your Aadhar Card registration Done.
To be frank, I want to make it clear to you that irrespective of whether you have obtained your application form from enrollment centre or from online mode, It is compulsory for you to visit Aadhar Centre to get your Aadhar Card Registered.
It is to be noted that, don’t provide any wrong information here, or don’t provide any info which you don’t believe to be true. Provide your working Phone Number and Email Id, as these will be used by the authority for further communication with you.
Now you may be thinking, what are the documents you should carry along with you to register for Aadhar Card in 1 Go without any hassle. To make your work easier, I have written below the list of few Important documents that will help you for Aadhar Card Registration.
- Identify Proof
- Address proof
The above listed 2 documents are of utmost importance. There are 18 Identity proof and 33 Address proof options as are being available on the official Website of the Uidai. You can take any 1 of the Identify and Address proof respectively from that list.
After submission of Your documents, the officials will take Your Fingerprints and Iris Scan. Don’t forget to check whether your details are properly entered in the Computer Screen before the final submission.
After the successful Registration of Your Aadhar Card, you will get an Acknowledgement receipt from the officials. Collect it and keep it in the safe place, as this receipt will help you to check your Aadhar Card status Online.
It generally takes 60-90 days for the successful delivery of your Aadhar Card to your Residential Address.
- If you need an urgent passport then you’ll be able to get your passport within ten days with the assistance of aadhar card.
- You can get LPG grant from your aadhar card.
- You can simply apply for Jan Dhan Yojana using your Aadhar Card.
- You can open your Saving Bank account with zero balance.
- You will get an on-line digital locker for your necessary documents.
- You can link your citizen id with aadhar card.
- Aadhar card is now accepted as a proof of address by Securities and Exchange board of India [SEBI] for investing in stock market.
- If you are eligible for any pension then you’ve got to connect your aadhar card together with your pension theme to receive the benefit.
- If you are planning to start your own business, Aadhar card will prove to be of utmost importance.
- You can use your a card for getting new sim card. If you don’t have you Aadhar card then you would have to give another government id for a sim card.
- While traveling from Train, you can Aadhar card as an identity proof.
- You can use your aadhar card in faculties and schools.
- If you are applying for the license then having aadhar card would really help you a lot.
- If would you like to have a new broadband connection at your home/office then you need to administer ID proof to service supplier. At that time you’ll be able to use your aadhar card for your Id.
In case, if you have not received your Aadhar Card yet, Here are some Recommended article to help You regarding Aadhar Card Status check – How to Check Aadhar Card Status online
You must Read – Aadhar Card Online Correction Process
Still have any Questions regarding Aadhar Card Online Registration ???? Feel free to ask it in the Comment section which is provided at the end of this article.